Sunday, March 30, 2008

ATC workshop ... Lesson 8

I am getting caught up! ... here is lesson 8! The first one is No Sew Fabric. First transfer an image to fabric with carbon paper. Then retrace the lines with a fabric marker and color with pastels. Heat set the color and then use a little fabric fuse to attach it to a piece of felt. Then you just trim it to size. The second one is Fused Fibers. Cover your cardstock with some fusible webbing then start laying on fibers. Sprinkle with embossing powder here and there and then iron between Teflon sheets. I thought mine looked like a landscape so I added a couple little black fibers to emulate birds.

3 comments:

juliekintaiwan said...

Thanks for the tips, I'm especially intrigued with the fiber one.

kristen said...

What a great idea!Love the fiber one!

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Your ATC's are really nice, Inka...the fiber one is my favorite. Beautiful.