Monday, June 2, 2008

Wonderland

 
This has been a pretty exhausting week, after feeding tiny puppy every 6 hours he passed away on hubby's birthday. I just got so attached to him but he just could not gain any weight and became more and more listless. Because of this and all the preparations for hubby’s birthday I did not get any art done so I am posting something I did a few weeks back. I love the Alice in wonderland stamps and this is a card I did with them that I though you might enjoy :)

8 comments:

Lyn S said...

Oh Inka! I feel so sad for you all with the puppy passing away. That saying "Dogs leave paw-prints on our lives" is just so true.

Hugs to you.

Anonymous said...

Awww, poor little baby.
I feel for you Inka!
Vicki in OH

Melissa said...

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear about the puppy. Your Alice card is just beautiful.

Etha said...

awww, so sorry your puppy didn't make it :(

Tami Roth said...

I'm so sorry, Inka! He was so loved by you and you cared for him, the little sweetheart.
Hugs,
Tami

The Paris Salon said...

The card is wonderful Inka. I'm so sorry to hear about the little pup :'(.
xoxo,
Gaye

Carol said...

I'm so very sorry to hear about the puppy, how sad.....hope that the other puppies are doing well xx

Carolyn said...

Love your Alice in Wonderland card. It has so many elements and yet it flows so well.

Carolyn